Ewen Maddock Dam Camp
Sun 24 May, 2015
For the Riders 45km & 22km XC MTB is a challenging cross country event and a great opportunity for riders of all skill levels to come along and try their hand at a longer distance MTB event especially if this is your first longer distance race. The Mountain Bike Course is an all new 7.7km Lap with competitors completing 6 or 3 Laps. This course has a little bit of everything and presents some key challenges including steep, pinchy, rocky climbs, some craggy descents, bridges, creek crossings, rocky fire trails and fast flowing single tracks. The course will also offer some challenging riding for contenders in The Qld Single Speed Championships.
Entries are closed.
Visit http://tre-x.com.au/events/2015-qld-championships/#Event-Info for more information.
- Travel on the Bruce Highway
- Take the Caloundra turn off (Exit 188) and follow signs for Landsborough.
- After 300m turn right at the lights (signed Steve Irwin Way & Landsborough)
- After 5.3km you will go past Old Caloundra Rd on the left and then a sign for the 'Big Kart Track'
- 400m past the 'Big Kart Track' sign turn right into Wildeco Camp.
- Go through the car park and enter through the gates. Continue along the gravel road to the parking area
- If the parking area is full turn back towards the gate and park on the left hand side of the road.