Thu 31 December, 2015
BizDb is pleased to invite you to an exclusive seminar presenting key tips to help you avoid injury while mountain biking. We’ve teamed up with a trainers and biking enthusiasts to talk about some real-life solutions that can significantly improve the safety of mountain bikers. The seminar will cover the following points:
– an overview of mountain bike injuries
– the importance of warming up before your ride
– how to inspect a bike before a ride to make sure it’s in good shape
– what equipment will help you avoid injuries (helmet, glasses, gloves, body armor)
– nutrition facts and figures (glucose levels best be up, keep yourself well-hydrated)
– what to do during the ride to minimize the risk of injury (look ahead and don’t get cocky)
– how to know when to eject
Entries are closed.
Visit http://www.bizdb.co.uk/ for more information.
Pass by Hatta Fort roundabout heading towards Oman. Turn off is to the right ~2km from roundabout. Dirt track to carpark.