Ewen Maddock Dam Camp
Sun 12 February, 2017
Run alongside the QLD Cross Triathlon Champs, the QLD Multisport Festival XC Mountain Bike event offers courses to suit everyone from Elites to the Weekend Warriors. Choose the XC MTB Course that’s Right for You!
1. Go Hardcore! 50km XC MTB Marathon (5 x 10km laps)
2. Go Hard! 20km XC MTB (2 x 10km laps)
The 10km MTB lap is an action-packed loop that dives in and out of the ferned rainforest with flowing single track trails.
New riders will enjoy the flowing nature of the course, while more experienced riders will love the pinchy climbs, tight corners, rock gardens and free speed. If you’re not too tired to look, you’ll also enjoy the fantastic scenery throughout the course.
The course is suitable for those new to mountain biking, but will also challenge those with advanced technical riding skills in a number of sections.
We anticipate some very fast times but we also expect all participants to experience some enjoyable and spectacular riding.
Entries are closed.
Visit http://trextriathlon.com.au/ for more information.
- Travel on the Bruce Highway
- Take the Caloundra turn off (Exit 188) and follow signs for Landsborough.
- After 300m turn right at the lights (signed Steve Irwin Way & Landsborough)
- After 5.3km you will go past Old Caloundra Rd on the left and then a sign for the 'Big Kart Track'
- 400m past the 'Big Kart Track' sign turn right into Wildeco Camp.
- Go through the car park and enter through the gates. Continue along the gravel road to the parking area
- If the parking area is full turn back towards the gate and park on the left hand side of the road.