Shhh! It’s private.
Flow Mountain Bike takes your privacy seriously and conforms to the stipulations of the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
Flow Mountain Bike may ask you for your personal details in the following instances:
- When you subscribe to services from Flow Mountain Bike
- When you purchase certain products from Flow Mountain Bike
- When you register for a competition or giveaway
- If you comment on a post on flowmountainbike.com
- If you play a game on flowmountainbike.com
- If you take part in a poll or survey
This information may be used by Flow Mountain Bike to:
- Provide you with goods or services
- Contact you regarding your membership
- Monitor the usage of services available through flowmountainbike.com
- Customise the advertising you see
- Let you know you’ve won a prize
- Send you information regarding the Flow Affiliates program
In some instances to receive a product or service from Flow Mountain Bike we will direct you to a third party who may ask you for private details in order to fulfil the provision of that product or service.
If you receive an email from Flow Mountain Bike, we will be informed as to whether or not that email has been opened.
We promise you will not be bombarded by communications or offers from third parties, excluding any communications directly associated with Flow Mountain Bike’s Flow Affiliates program.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact email@example.com.