Terms & Conditions
Flow Mail/Air New Zealand promotions terms and conditions:
In subscribing to Flow Mail and entering this promotion, you consent to the terms and conditions set down by Flow Mountain Bike and all parties associated with this promotion (herein, Promoter).
- Prize includes 2 Economy Return Flights (The Works) with Air New Zealand from Australia to New Zealand.
- Prize winner will be drawn on 6 March and notified by email.
- Prize must be redeemed and travel completed by 31 October 2015.
- All tickets will be provided in Economy, and travel is restricted to Air new Zealand operated aircraft only. Domestic flights within Australia that are not with Air New Zealand are not included in the Prize. Code-Share flights with other partners are not included in the Prize.
- Government and Airport Taxes are included.
- Tickets are non transferable, non redeemable for cash and cannot be on-sold to a third-party.
- Flights are subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Please note availability is limited during peak holiday periods such as school and public holidays. Prize winner travel during these periods is subject to availability.
- Tickets must be booked as return flights with passengers travelling at the same time on the same itinerary.
- Travel documentation, including passports, visas, travel insurance and any ancillary costs are the winners responsibility.
- Frequent Flyer points are not applicable.
- To check Air New Zealand flight schedules, please visit airnewzealand.com.au
The Flow Mountain Bike ‘Flow Mail’ promotions are open to Australian residents only. Winners will be notified by email. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Any unused prize value is not redeemable for cash. Prize must be picked up from an authorised dealer nominated by the Promoter. There may be constraints on the availability of some prizes – the winner will be notified by the Promoter of any such constraints. This competition is open to any person resident in Australia. Employees of Flow Mountain Bike or the Promoter and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families. Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition could be used for future Flow Mountain Bike and Promoter marketing activity. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use imagery of them in marketing activities. Correspondence will not be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Flow Mountain Bike’s decision shall be final. Flow Mountain Bike reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
General Flow Mountain Bike terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions govern your use of flowmountainbike.com. Flow Mountain Bike may change these terms and conditions at any stage. Your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changes. Should you object to any changes, your only option is to discontinue using flowmountainbike.com.
Flow Mountain Bike reserves the right to discontinue the provision of any content or service associated with the site at any time.
In using flowmountainbike.com, you agree not to engage in or to promote illegal or offensive behaviour, including (but not limited to): Breach of copyright; threatening behaviour; spamming; fraudulent behaviour; nudity; excessive swearing; transmission of computer viruses; promotion or solicitation of private commercial businesses; deceptive or misleading conduct; defamatory comments; harassment; racist or sexist behaviour; framing or mirroring the site’s content; reverse engineer or disassemble the site; delete any content from the site; generally being a tool.
We accept no responsibility as to the accuracy of any content uploaded to flowmountainbike.com by individuals other than employees or contractors of Flow Mountain Bike. We do not endorse the opinions or advice made on this site by any individual other than employees or contractors of Flow Mountain Bike.
We may sometimes include links to content or websites not directly related to Flow Mountain Bike or under our control. We accept no responsibility for you in connection with those websites.
Flow Mountain Bike accepts not responsibility for any events, races or competitions run by third parties and promoted on this site.
You use Flow Mountain Bike and flowmountainbike.com solely at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, Flow Mountain Bike is not responsible for any loss associated with your use of Flow Mountain Bike or flowmountainbike.com. In using this site you agree to indemnify Flow Mountain Bike against any loss or damage suffered as a result of using Flow Mountain Bike or flowmountainbike.com.