Flow and Two Wheel Tours present Flowtorua!
Take your mountain biking to the next level this October, and join Flow Mountain Bike’s Mick Ross on a five-day mountain bike adventure on Rotorua and Taupo’s finest trails, in style, in class and with nothing to do but ride.
This fully catered trip with Two Wheel Tours will change your life!
Two Wheel Tours is offering up to sixteen riders the chance to ride New Zealand’s best mountain bike trails. This land based fully catered mountain bike tour ensures you ride the right trails and experience the best of New Zealand’s mountain bike scene scene.
We ride all the best trails right from the hotel, spend time improving bike skills, mechanical knowledge and ride as much as you want.
Five Day Tour Highlights
Make your own way to Rotorua
Depart Sydney Tuesday morning – arrive Rotorua, via direct fight, and be on the trails that afternoon.
Other highlights include:
- Ride the legendary Whakarewarewa Forest trails
- Day trip plus guides to Lake Taupo’s W2K trail
- Day and a half of shuttle runs in Whakarewarewa
- Guides on all rides
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Cold drinks, including beers (!!!!) available in bike room
- Snacks – fruit, muesli bars and chocolate available in bike room
- The drinks and snacks will also be available on the day trip
- Staying in the one location in Rotorua in a 4+ star hotel
Included on Tour
- Four nights and five days on tour
- Met at Rotorua Airport by twowheeltours staff
- All Ground transport in NZ
- Bike build and storage room
- Transport of bikes in purpose made trailer
- Mechanical assistance
- Laundry day mid-tour
- Rotorua MTB Mankie trail map
Here are a couple memories from our trip in March.
Can’t think of anything I would change. The weather was great and the trails were mind-blowing. Before going on this trip I new it was going to be good, but I never expected it to be soo much better than expected. This trip exceeded all expectations I had. Ravi (March 2013) – Flow NZ MTB Trip