Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn’t mean being sluggish.
From pawl tooth to side cap, we went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. DOUBLE TIME™ ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement—all while keeping everything light and steady. Super-precise SPEEDBALL™ bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play.
NEW X0 HUB
STOP AT NOTHING
- Versatile hub – light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain
- New DOUBLE TIME ratchet mechanism for durable, quick engagement
- SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action. No play adjustment needed for simplicity and convenience.
- 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes
- Convertible to all axle types, except DH
- Available in XD or 10-sp driver body
- Available in 32 or 28 holes
- Available December 2013
- Sand-blasted black with red label
- Glossy black with silver accents
- Weight: 130g (front), 250g (rear)
DOUBLE-TIME™ RAT CHET DESIGN
SEEKER™ ANGLED FLANGES
SPEEDBALL™ PRECISION BEARINGS
SIDE SWAP SYMMETRICAL™ SIDE CAPS
XD™ DRIVER BODY