Osprey Trail Grant Terms and Conditions
Osprey Trail Grant Terms and Conditions:
1. Any entry to the competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize pool consists of one (1) major prize of a trail grant of $5000 cash via money transfer and two (2) runner up prizes of a $1,000 RRP Osprey Prize Packs to be used for fundraising events (Osprey to supply mixed package)
3. Promotion commences on 30 October 2018with entries closing on 27 November 2018. The Grand prize winner, and Runner Up winners will be announced 3 December through the Osprey Australia and Flow Mountain Bike social media channels.
4. Mode of entry is by uploading a video to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #OspreyTrailGrant and tagging Osprey Australia and Flow Mountain Bike outlining why your trail project should be the recipient of the Osprey Trail Grant. Video can be no greater than 60 seconds in length.
5. The Osprey Trail Grant is open to any Australian not-for-profit group, who has permission from relevant land owners/managers to build mountain bike trails. Employees and their immediate families of the Osprey Packs Australia & Flow Mountain Bike its retailers,affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible.
6. What types of projects are we looking for?
7. Judging will be done with the above points in mind. The judging panel for the Osprey Trail Grant consists of an even mix Osprey Pack Australia and Flow Mountain Bike employees.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s permission from relevant land owners/managers, identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Flow Mountain Bike and Osprey Australia reserves the right to remove the competition if for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Flow Mountain Bike and Osprey Australia, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the competition or reputation of this competition, Flow Mountain Bikereserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
10. Flow Mountain Bike and Osprey Australia is not held responsible for any injuries that may pertain from entries to the Osprey Trail Grant.
11. The Promoter is Flow Mountain Bike Pty Ltd.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. The Promoter will share entries which opt in to receive more information from the suppliers of the prize to that particular supplier, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
13. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the promotors decision shall be final.