The Enduro World Series, in association with the Enduro Mountain Bike Association (EMBA), will offer seven events taking place in Italy, France, Canada and the US between May and October of 2013. Full schedule:
· May 18-19 Superenduro PRO – Punta Ala, Italy
· June 29-30 Enduro Series – Val d’Allos, France
· July 6-7 Crankworx Les 2 Alpes – Les 2 Alpes, France
· July 27-28 Colorado Freeride Festival – Winter Park, United States
· August 10-11 Crankworx Whistler – Whistler, Canada
· August 24-25 Enduro Des Nations – Val d’Isere, France
· October 19-20 Superenduro PRO – Finale Ligure, Italy
“Since the series was announced on November 22, we had a really short time frame to pull together the 2013 Enduro World Series calendar. EMBA has worked incredibly hard to produce a calendar that includes the biggest enduro races in the best locations, on the best trails in the world,” says Chris Ball, managing director of the Enduro World Series. “We’re really excited about our 2013 events and we are proud to embrace the Enduro Des Nations event in France, the birthplace of the sport.”
As an organization, EMBA will not seek exclusive partnership agreements or sponsorship opportunities but to will look for support through individual, team and company membership packages. Industry wide support will be critical for EMBA and will also give everyone a chance to be involved and to show their support for the sport. Information about EMBA membership packages will be available soon.
The Enduro World Series can now be found online at www.enduroworldseries.com and registration will be available to athletes in early 2013.