The Hex AM275 utilises a short link four bar platform to deliver 140mm of efficient travel, similar to the DW link and KS link systems without all the patent infringement. This allows for exceptional pedalling efficiency while still keeping the suspension active. Its 436mm chainstays along with its 66.5 degree head angle make for a very balanced ride.
The frame is constructed completely of aerospace grade Ti3Al2.5V with a tapered head tube, full titanium pivot hardware and 6061 auminium links, with a carbon optional upgrade. In addition to this it also uses 142×12 dropouts, ISCG05 guide mount and external dropper post routing.
It comes in two build kits, All-M and Enduro. Both versions come stock with X-Fusion products, including the 160mm Sweep RL fork and the O2 RCX shock, while an optional Cane Creek Double Barrel Air with Air Switch is also available.
The All-M comes spec’d with a full X0 10 speed drivetrain, while the Enduro sports a full XX1 drivetrain. If a custom build is more your style a frame only option is also available.
- – Handmade from certified aerospace grade Ti3AL2.5V
- – Frame: 3.15kgs – Complete bike: 12.9kgs
- – Forks: 130-160mm
- – Shock: X-Fusion – O2 RCX 200mm x 57mm
- – Rear travel 140mm
- – Alloy pivot links
- – Titanium pivot and shock bolts
- – 31.6 Seatpost
- – Tapered semi integrated head tube 1.1/8″ – 1.5
- – Bottom bracket: 73mm
- – ISCG05 chainguide
- – Cable guides for dropper seat post
- – Designed for XX1 or 1×10 gearing (non front mech compatible)
- – Kingdom replaceable 142 x 12 dropouts
- – 2 year defect warranty/Lifetime crash/repair warranty
For more info, visit www.kingdombike.co.uk/en/