29 Aug 2013
Velo-Vita and TMO Sports are looking for a sales agent in Queensland. Is this you?
- Responsible for account management and managing the Sales budget for Queensland.
- Handle all key relationships for Queensland
- Provide reporting on market information on current trends & competitor activity.
- Look for new opportunities to grow the business both within the current account base as well as looking for new accounts.
- Provide customer support for all accounts.
- Provide product training to Mass market, Dealers & their staff.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process through our operating system or via our B2B system, Dealer & Sales orders submitted to the company and assist in training accounts on how to use our B2B system.
- Provide information to Dealers & Staff about stock availability.
- Promote Sales Packages.
- Maintain customer territory & complete fortnightly sales calls.
- Provide information on product technology, features & benefits.
- Make recommendations to Dealers about possible product selections.
- Provide support & assistance to the Finance Dept
- An understanding of the Cycling and Outdoor industry
- Strong practical experience from either industry is preffered but not essential
- Strong work ethic and the ability to take responsibility of situations & the ability to use your best judgment on situations.
- High level of comprehension, can-do attitude and demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to consider strategic benefits and opportunities.
- Capable of working independently.
- Good literacy, verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please send all enquires to [email protected]