Flow Mountain Bike is a small but mighty organisation bursting with enthusiasm and fresh ideas. As a rider-owned and independent mountain bike media outlet, we pour our hearts into creating engaging, inspiring, and authentic content for our readers.
We are passionate about mountain biking and want to expand our reach, diversify our content and engage more with our audience. Would you be interested in joining us?
Although we do not have any current full-time or part-time positions available, we are interested in exploring potential contract, freelance, and semi-regular commission opportunities. We welcome those interested to share their qualifications and experience with us.
Above all, we seek fresh talent, new voices and energy.
We are inviting submissions in the following areas:
- Bike and product reviewer.
- Mountain bike journalist and feature writer.
- Social media and content syndication manager.
Do you have expertise, and a lot to say, on these topics?
Bike and product testing and industry reporting
- Can you cut through the marketing hoo-ha, and deliver a critical analysis of a bike, how it compares to the rest, and who it’s for?
- Do you understand what bike reviews provide for our audience?
- Are you across the latest developments in bikes and tech, and follow the industry closely?
- What’s hot, what’s new, what would our audience like to learn about?
- Do you understand product details that enhance the experience?
Retro and throwback articles
- Got a thing for the early days? Let’s celebrate and enjoy reflection.
- Bikes, tech, innovations?
- People, events, eras, or pivotal moments?
Our mountain bike world
- Are you immersed in the space?
- Do you have a lot to say on the topics that matter?
- Where is mountain biking going, and what challenges and opportunities lay ahead?
- Who are the people with stories that inspire, entertain and inform?
- Where are the places we all want to ride next?
Youth and families
- Let’s bring more families to the trails. Do you have the knowledge and passion for family mountain biking?
- Where, what, and how can families and kids enjoy mountain biking more?
Social media and channel manager
Flow talks to our audience in many ways. We have a lot to say, so we want to ensure everyone who wants to see it does.
- Do you have a strong understanding of how online media works?
- Do you know the latest mechanisms of social media and online channels? Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, YouTube etc.
- Could you assist in syndicating our content in the Flow MTB tone and style?
Flow to know
- We pay for all our editorial contributions.
- Our standards are high, and we expect the best from all contributions.
- All contributions will work with an editor at Flow MTB.