The not-so-minor details
Teva Pivot Clipless Shoes
Black & Light Grey
Life can be an uphill battle – especially on a mountain bike, so we designed our first-ever clipless shoe to help ease your ascent.
It’s light, comfortable and supportive through the full pedaling motion – and it works (and looks) great off the bike, too. The cleat attachment is compatible with all major 2-bolt attachment systems, and you can quick-adjust it through the sole from above (so you can do it while it’s attached to the pedal). A hook and loop strap keeps your laces out of the chain, and its sneaker styling means it looks great with shorts – and terrible with spandex.
This is a men’s model with extended sizing for women and children. We recommend women order 2 full sizes down, e.g., women’s size 8 should choose size 6.
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- PedalLINK Clipless outsole for all mountain riding.
- Cleat attachment is compatible with all major 2-Bolt cleat systems.
- Optional Cleat attachment from top to protect hardware (compatible with Crankbrothers® and Shimano® SPD® cleats).
- Composite midsole plate for pedaling efficiency and walkability.