Roval Wheel Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
1. Any entry to the competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize consists of one (1) pair (front and rear) of Roval Control Carbon 29 148 OR one (1) pair (front and rear)Roval Traverse Carbon 29 148 wheels, with a retail value of $1600. Prize are not redeemable for cash. Any unused prize value is not redeemable for cash. Prize may not be exchanged for another item of equivalent value without express agreement from Specialized Australia / Roval Components.
3. Promotion commences on 6 March 2019 with entries closing on 22 March 2019. The prize winner will be announced 25 March through the Specialized Australia / Roval Components and Flow Mountain Bike social media channels. Winners will be notified by message on social media.
4. Mode of entry is by completing all fields of the entry form.
5. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
6. Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition could be used for future Flow Mountain Bike and Promoters marketing activity, including sending electronic messages.
7. The winner agrees to allow the Promoters to use imagery of them in marketing activities.
8. Prize may be mailed, couriered or picked up from an authorised dealer nominated by Specialized Australia / Roval Components.
9. There may be constraints on the availability of some prizes – the winner will be notified by the Promoters of any such constraints.
10. Employees of Flow Mountain Bike or Specialized Australia / Roval Component and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families.
11. Correspondence will not be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Flow Mountain Bike’s decision shall be final.
12. Flow Mountain Bike reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.