In only its first outing the Polygon DHX is the bike that was ridden to victory at the 2013 Australian Downhill Championships twice! Mick Hannah taking out the mens elite and, his sister Tracey, taking the top spot on the podium for the womens elite. See this video for a wrap up of the weekend
Hutchinson UR Team / Australian National Champs from Hutchinson UR Team on Vimeo.
The DHX is the king of the mountain, in Polygon’s downhill lineup. No expense has been spared in putting together this incredible bike. This bike features the latest in Polygon’s frame technology with the ALX Floating Suspension 2 Downhill frame that delivers incredibly active small bump compliance with amazing pedaling efficiency. With its now lower center of gravity due to the new FS2 frame design, the Collosus DHX delivers a rock-solid ride at any speed and has a bottomless suspension feel and highly predictable handling that gives you the confidence you need to dive hard into corners, commit to faster lines and spend less time on the binders.
Outfitted with a FOX 40 Kashima fork with 8 inches of travel, Shimano Saint drivetrain, Shimano Saint hydraulic disc brakes and Mavic Deemax UST Wheels, the Polygon Collosus DHX lets you ride as fast as you dare and possibly even faster.
See the 2012 video below, the 2013 version coming soon!
- ALX Hydroformed Downhill Frame with Floating Suspension System 2 technology (FS2)
- Full Shimano Saint 820 componentry
- Fox 40 Fit RC2 front fork w/ Kashima Coat
- Fox DHX RC4 rear shock w/Kashima Coat
- Kore Torsion handlebar and stem
- Kore T-Rail Torsion saddle
- Mavic Deemax Ultimate UST wheelset
- Schwalbe Muddy Mary UST 26′ x 2.35′ tyres
- Free chain stay protector and spare drop out included.
- Weight 17.4kg (medium frame, excluding pedals)
- 5 Year Warranty on frame
- 2 Year Warranty on parts
||HEAD TUBE ANGLE
||HEAD TUBE LENGTH in mm
||HEAD TUBE DIAMETER in mm
||SEAT TUBE ANGLE
||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (C-T) in mm
||TOP TUBE ACTUAL in mm
||TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE in mm
||FRONT CENTER (FC) in mm
||REAR CENTER (RC) in mm
||BB HEIGHT (BB DROP/ RISE)
||REAR WHEEL AXLE in mm
||SEAT POST SIZE in mm
||44 x 55
||44 x 55
||44 x 55