Fresh to our shores, they will come in a blue/black, matte black, and a limited edition orange/black in small quantities. We got our hands on the blue, which is clean and well balanced; nicely designed and good looking.
After a quick wear around they are feeling nice and snug, with quite solid adjustability from the ratchet strap and a stiff but comfortable feel from the thick rubber soles. The tread on the sole looks thick and aggressive with tacky rubber over the composite section, which we hope will give it some superior traction in slippery or steep conditions.
With this fresh pair on long term review, we are interested to see how they fare on and off the bike.
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke
- ExoFlex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction
- Stiff composite ExoBeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction
- Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail
- QuickFit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments