Bontrager’s latest lid is going to be a hit with the new-school enduro crowd. The Rally is all what we want from a helmet, but with increased protection over your standard brain bucket, an eyeball burningly bright colour option and an adjustable visor to make space for goggles.
The moment we popped the Rally on our heads, we decided its a new favourite.
For $179, it’s also a pretty good price for a cool new lid, check it out. Comes in black, too.
- In-mold composite skeleton allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
- Headmaster – One-handed fit system adjustable by height and circumference
- FormFit – Flexible head-conforming brow band improves comfort and ventilation
- FlatLock Strap Dividers – Strap management made simple with a fixed position fit
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- Drop-in Coverage – Coverage below traditional bottom edge for more protection
- Crash Replacement Guarantee