The new Mojo HD (HD3 for short) is the third act in the Mojo HD/Mojo HDR trailbike trilogy. Everything is new from the ground-up, notably featuring the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension.
Ibis Australia website.
Frame RRP: $3999 AUD
Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel. We’ve built in versatile internal routing and updated the frame design, allowing us to put a water bottle on top of the downtube. We also achieve a drop in weight and pedaling performance on par with the Ripley, so the bike is very fast going up, and scary fast going down.
FEATURES OF THE MOJO HD
- 650b (27.5″) wheels
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- 6” of rear wheel travel
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 67 degree head angle with a 150mm fork (66.6º with 160 fork)
- Shock specs: Fox Float CTD Adjust Factory Series with Kashima Coat, 7.875″ x 2.25″, 175lb boost, med velocity, med rebound, LV can, .92in3 volume spacer,
- Optional shock: Cane Creek DBinline
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9″
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Up to 2.4″ rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- Bottom Bracket height 13.4″
- Removable direct mount front derailleur mount for a clean 1X look